What Is Jarvee and How Does It Work?
Marketers understand that Social media is a powerful way for businesses and brands to reach new customers and keep current customers informed. If you don't use social media marketing, you are missing out because your potential customers are already there interacting with your competitors.
One method businesses use to make social media marketing simpler and quicker is by using automation. A lot of tools have popped up on the market that will automate your social media activities. For example, they can schedule posts, follow people automatically, and do other actions on sites like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more. One of the most popular tools is called Jarvee. In this article, we will cover what Jarvee does, why it is a favorite, and how you can use it more effectively.
What Is Jarvee?
Jarvee is a tool that will allow you to grow your social media accounts with real and engaged followers. It is the most popular automation tool that will allow you to automate an unlimited number of accounts on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, Quora, Tumblr, and Reddit. Jarvee can also be set up to use proxies so your automated activities don't throw up flags on these social media sites. Too many activities could get your IP or account banned or blacklisted.
What Can You Do With Jarvee?
Jarvee is the swiss army knife of automated social media posting tools. It does it all. You can customize every one of your social media accounts so each is unique, and it looks like a real human user is generating all the activities. Here are just some of the tasks you can do with Jarvee.
With each one of your Instagram accounts, you can automate these actions and more:
- Follow back
- Unfollow real targeted users
- Delete posts
- Do hashtag research
- Manage direct messages
Jarvee also handles Facebook and will automate these actions for you and more:
- Find, join, and unjoin Facebook groups
- Find and contact new customers
- Post to your Facebook page
Jarvee can also put your Twitter account on autopilot by automating these actions for you:
- Follow back
- Tweet from an RSS feed
Jarvee gives you everything you need to grow your YouTube account by automating these actions:
- Watch video
Jarvee also works on Pinterest and can do this work for you:
- Follow back
- Watermark your pins
You can also expand your professional network with Jarvee. It will automate these LinkedIn actions for you:
- Find, join, and unjoin LinkedIn groups
- View profiles
- Invite friends to groups
Jarvee will automate Tumbler and perform these actions for you:
- Post on sub-blogs
You need content to post content, and that takes time to create. Here are some of the ways you can use Jarvee to generate the content you automatically post to your social media accounts:
- Import content from an RSS feed
- Discover new content with advanced web scraping technology
- Publish unique content using spin syntax which can turn a single article into dozens of unique articles
- Automate hashtags for all of your posts
Why Do People Prefer Jarvee Over Similar Tools?
There are many reasons why Jarvee became the top social media automation tool:
- Unlimited social network account automation. Jarvee has packages for every size of business. If you have hundreds of Instagram, Facebook, and other social media accounts, you will be able to find the right-sized Jarvee subscription to fit your business needs and post to these accounts without being detected. Of course, to run undetected you will need a reliable residential proxy provider that will allow you to avoid being blocked. Then Jarvee can do your work for you and grow those accounts automatically.
- Advanced actions. Jarvee's interface allows you to tweak every action for every social account which beats every other social media automation tool hands down. You can schedule posts, follow users, unfollow users, follow back, like posts, delete posts, do hashtag research, and do other tasks. But that’s not all. Jarvee lets you the set time and frequency of actions for each of those accounts. Not only does this make each account look unique, but it’s also like they were created by real human users.
- Always up-to-date. The team that built Jarvee consists of experts at social media. It is not just some fly-by-night company that created software with a few features to make a quick buck. Jarvee updates the software constantly. Therefore, when a social media site changes its features, you will also receive an updated version of Jarvee that will automate any new functionality.
How To Use Jarvee Successfully
The truth is that Jarvee should work well for you, up to a point. Here's why you might have issues using Jarvee without other tools to make it even more effective. Social media companies like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter don't like bots or automated tools to post content because of bad experiences in the past.
If hundreds or thousands of bots are allowed to post content quickly, then it would have the same effect as a distributed denial of service or DDOS attack. This is the type of attack hackers use to take down a website.
The result of this is that social media companies have put a lot of safeguards in place to prevent this from ever happening. They are good at it too. One method they use is detecting the IP address of the user making posts by machine learning to determine how quickly the user is posting to determine if this resembles the activity of a real human user. If they detect that the activity coming from a certain IP is acting more like a bot than a user, then they will ban the IP. This ban could be temporary but it will put a stop to any automated traffic instantly.
Some Jarvee users realize this and started using VPNs and traditional proxies to mask their IP addresses. Because they could change their IP, social media networks were none the wiser and they didn't get blocked. This worked until the social networks caught up and mapped IPs to their location. Because VPNs and traditional proxies are set up in commercial data centers, this means their IP addresses map to the data center. Therefore, social networks started banning known data center IP addresses and the automated tools couldn't even make a single post.
Fortunately, the solution for Jarvee users and is by using residential proxies that will allow you to use the IP address of one of the many devices in their proxy network. These devices belong to average Internet users in a residential neighborhood, not from data centers that social networks may ban by default. Residential proxies combined with proxy rotation (which switches out your IP address automatically) means that you can use Jarvee without ever being banned.
Social media marketing is vital to the survival of many businesses and brands, but creating a presence and building followers takes a lot of time. One solution to this problem is Jarvee. Jarvee will automate your social media activities by making posts, following users, liking posts, and more, just like a human user. But if you do all of this from the same IP address, then chances are social media networks will detect that you are using a bot, ban your IP, and prevent Jarvee from working. The solution to this is using a residential proxy provider to mask your IP so you are never subjected to an IP address ban.