Spider Limited ("Spider ", "we," or "us") is the owner of the website Spider.com ("the
Site"), the Spider software ("the Software"), the Spider SDK (“the SDK”) and any accompanying services,
features, content, and applications offered by us (collectively referred herein as "the Services"). We are
accessing and using the Services, or providing information to us in other formats, you agree and accept the
carefully and to periodically refer to it so that you understand it and any subsequent changes made to it. IF
UNINSTALL WHERE RELEVANT.
IN ADDITION TO THIS POLICY, PLEASE REVIEW OUR END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT, WHICH IS INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE, TOGETHER WITH SUCH OTHER POLICIES OF WHICH YOU MAY BE NOTIFIED OF BY US FROM TIME TO TIME.
What types of information do we collect?
We collect the following types of data from you when you use the Services:
- Anonymous Information: We collect Anonymous Information about your use of the Services for three reasons: first, to allow us to provide the Services and constantly improve them; second, for security reasons; and third, so that we can audit and track usage statistically, audit our affiliates, and calculate payments to 3rd parties. Such Anonymous Information includes your approximate geo-location, hardware specifications, OS version, browser type and version, the date of the Software installation, your URL requests, and respective time stamps. Anonymous data may also include any other data that is not sensitive and does not identify or may identify you.
- Personal Information: Personal Information is information that may be of a private or sensitive nature, and which identifies or may identify you. The Personal Information we collect and retain may include your IP address, Hostname, your name, email address in the case that you provide us with this information (for instance when you open an account or if you approach us through the "contact us" option), screen name, payment and billing information (if you purchase premium services) or other information we may ask from time to time as will be required for the Services provisioning. When you create an account on the Services you are able to do so by using your credentials with a designated third party website or service ("Third Party Account") such as Facebook. Doing so will enable you to link your account and your Third Party Account. If you choose this option, a Third Party Account pop-up box will appear that you will need to approve in order to proceed, and which will describe the types of information that we will obtain. This information includes your Personal Information stored on your Third Party Account, such as user-name, email address, profile picture, birthday, gender and preferences. Any Anonymous Information that is specifically connected or linked to any Personal Information, is treated by us as Personal Information, as long as such connection or linkage exists.
Information we share
We do not share your Personal Information with third parties except with your specific consent pursuant to
We may also share your Personal Information and other information in special cases if we have good reason to believe that it is necessary to:
(1) comply with law, regulation, subpoena or court order;
(2) detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security, violation of our policies or technical issues;
(4) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of us, its partners, its affiliates, users, or the public.
Security and Confidentiality
We use industry-standard information, security tools, and measures, as well as internal
procedures and strict guidelines to prevent information misuse and data leakage. Our employees and
contractors access the information on a need-to-know basis and subject to confidentiality obligations.
We use measures and procedures that substantially reduce the risks of data misuse, but we cannot guarantee that our systems will be absolutely safe. If you become aware of any potential data breach or security vulnerability, you are requested to contact us immediately. We will use all measures to investigate the incident, including preventive measures, as required.
We value your privacy and your control of personal information. You may therefore notify us
that you wish to review your Personal Information or delete it. You can notify us by sending an email to [email protected].
You may choose at any time not to allow us or any third party to collect data about you. You may request to
view or edit Personal Information that is stored about you.
If you are a resident of California, United States, or of the European Union, you have the right to send us a written request regarding a list of Personal Information categories that we may have disclosed to third parties or to which we may have given to third parties, and the details of such third parties. To exercise such right, you may contact us at: [email protected].
Information Warranty Disclaimer
Notwithstanding anything else in this Policy, we are not responsible for the accuracy, correctness, and security of any of the information we gather, store, and disclose to you or to anyone else.
Change of Ownership
In the event of a change of ownership or control of all or a part of Spider, including without limitation through acquisition, merger, or sale, we reserve the right to transfer all or part of the Personal Information and Anonymous Information we store in our systems. You acknowledge that in the event of bankruptcy, insolvency, or receivership, we may have no control over the use and transfer of your personal information.
Copyright (c) 2018 Spider. All Rights Reserved.